If your body can't absorb the supplements you take, that wastes your hard earned money and risks your health.
I discovered that supplement companies were guilty of using cheap ingredients our bodies can't absorb (when they KNOW there are better alternatives), using synthetic fillers, artificial colors, and compressing it all into cheap tablets that don't dissolve where they're needed.
I also found that many of these problems are commonplace in this industry:
- Product design based on junk science, nutritional fads and get rich quick schemes
- Adulterating raw materials to the point that there’s more filler than active ingredients
- Inadequate testing protocols that fail to catch contaminants or label discrepancies
- Suppliers that substitute lower quality raw materials when they think no one is looking
- Widespread lack of transparency about ingredients and sourcing
That is NOT ok with me!
The more I learned about how other companies in this space do business, the angrier I became.
After a great deal of praying and soul searching, I felt called to do something about it!
After all I believe when you know better...you DO BETTER!